Thursday, February 18, 2010

Catholic Infertility Injectables Why Don't Those Dumb Doctors Know That The Depo Shot Can Cause Infertility?

Why don't those dumb doctors know that the depo shot can cause infertility? - catholic infertility injectables

I think the Depo is evil! It puts our body into a chemical menopause. And then, when a woman is no longer taking the shot, can take years to return the body to "normal." Resutling often infertility. In not one, (who like foreign substances in my body and I am not Catholic), an environmentalist, but I think these hormones that we receive, are horrible. BAD: (I mean, if you have PCOS like me, you will have the advantage of regularly, but always an artificial chemical. But that is Depo plan is easy to think it's bad for the landfill?

4 comments:

  1. It is a terrible thing. Each time the scientific community with ligitimate a study showing that Depo Provera some pretty tragic consequences prove the long term the drug companies with its own study, "that the other studies have come out is wrong.

    I myself received the Depo shot for a period of 1 year to almost 6 years. I did not have a period since 2003, despite the use of contraceptives that I have not thought of. It's tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um ... I think it is bad, but I have heard can have many side effects, infertility is one that I never heard. But I am someone who believes that the condom is the best form of birth control, when used with the pill. I do not want to anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a problem with shot ... withthe second, that I (2 each), I had an allergic reaction ... I had to go with a rash of 3 months. We are inclusive, and it took 18 months, had ended the filming ovulation. Fortunately they've restarted with Clomid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For starters, do not understand why women are prepared to put any kind of synthetic hormones (the pill, Depo, etc.) on your system!

    There are many other ways to become pregnant without having your body is prevented by the Uruguay Round of side effects, etc. Torture

    ReplyDelete