Monday, February 15, 2010

Gifts After Dental Surgery Should I Buy The People At The Veterinarian's Office A Christmas Gift?

Should I buy the people at the veterinarian's office a Christmas gift? - gifts after dental surgery

My cat has a lot of problems this year - major surgery in January (he was eating, plastic), dental surgery this week, episodes of asthma, in addition to the total hypochondriac running to me after his first operation, and continuously to the vet. I am very grateful to the veterinarians and technicians from around the veterinarian who cared for him so well. (The technicians love it and love it every time you come into play), but on the other side of veterinary care is expensive, and I think I was also paid for their work. (Vet Care) is super expensive. That was a few pounds would be flour, crackers (about U.S. $ 20) - basically just buy, would you?

3 comments:

  1. I believe I bring cookies would be a good idea. Even if you do not do something good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very nice and I hope it is not more (cat), but if you do in the future, you always get the VIP treatment. :)


    ***********
    Sexy Christmas Costumes and Santa Costumes
    http://www.isoldelingerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a wonderful idea. that make your day!

    ReplyDelete