Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Small Crack Lcd Tv Cracked LCD TV Screen?

Cracked LCD TV Screen? - small crack lcd tv

Today, our LCD TV SHARP accidentally shot me with an Airsoft gun on our TV extremely expensive. Thousands have been issued to TV. The number on the front of the manual is LC-42D64U. It is a small sign in the form of BB. It is refined to make a bb form. It had no effect on the rest of television. Can this be corrected? Ony broke the glass? What does it cost to repair? I want a new TV? And do not say it was stupid to get on television. I know, and the dead meat of instant messaging. I need help PLEASE!

2 comments:

  1. Oops ...

    LCD screens are not repaired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!

    Sorry, but I can not stop laughing ... since he did exactly what many, many years, shortly after my parents had their first new color TV ... He broke the vacuum in the CRT and it was.

    As it was, let me live my parents and I learned a lesson.

    Tell them what happened and I suspect he will survive, and even a better person not.

    It makes sense to consult an authorized service center Sharp and know how much a new cost-LCD. I suspect it will be so much a new LCD TV, but I've been wrong before.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete