Thursday, January 7, 2010

After Six Tuxedos Can Someone Please Tell Me Where I Can Buy Full Back Tuxedo Vests Like Six Of Them For A Cheap Price? Help Me.?

Can someone please tell me where I can buy full back tuxedo vests like six of them for a cheap price? help me.? - after six tuxedos

I am getting married and want my tuxedo jacket buy babies so they can match the bridesmaids, but some of them are of state, I tried to buy in one place so that we all see the same thing that is cheap enough for $ 15-20 each if you buy 6 of them. must be exercised in full, but again, I thank you in advance

2 comments:

  1. I know the perfect place we used and were glad we did!! TUXEDO JUNCTION
    They are also the only tuxedo company with full color vest (front & back) so when my guys took their coats off they still looked great because the color was on both sides!! Looked great in pics too. Check our the website, every color imaginable, also locations nationwide so they can handle the entire wedding party! www.tuxedojunction.com

    ReplyDelete