Thursday, January 21, 2010

Suntrust Home Equity Loan Home Equity Loan With My X And I Now We Are Not Together?

Home equity loan with my x and I now we are not together? - suntrust home equity loan

After 8 long years in this relationship finally ended after many, many problems of infidelity, unfortunately, the loan is not yet in force. I have it in him to help with your business and help the family, because my credit score was slightly better than theirs.

I moved a state away and on the battlefield is increasingly custody last year and all the things I dealt with 100K loans in the background. Guard is a priority throughout the year. Now that most of the things I do not know that this loan, which is resolved to do. It is a revolving loan and equity SunTrust for 10 years and 2 years have passed since he had done. I really want this care is bad for me ERKs 150K to cars in the driveway, and several business and commercial property and see the house itself in its name and went with nothing more than a loan in my name.

Please help

3 comments:

  1. If you were not married, they take to the court (unfortunately, must be able to obtain to go to Superior Court, not Small Claims), and a decision that a lien on the property.

    If married, this should be taken on the divorce agreement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is part of the divorce to refinance or sell the property and get their participation in the settlement. In this way, you should at least abandon the house if he does it. He also provided a timetable for newspapers around this problem before. You deserve your share of the equity in the house

    ReplyDelete
  3. The loan is a whole, both in their name? It's better than seeing a lawyer.

    ReplyDelete