Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Unique 30th Birthday Idea In Nj Fun And Different Idea For A 30th Birthday Celebration?

Fun and different idea for a 30th birthday celebration? - unique 30th birthday idea in nj

My birthday is not until September (I am a planner at the beginning), but I hope to be a big party for all my throwing NY / NJ / PA friends in the area of New Jersey for my 30th Birthday. I thought that alcohol on a cruise, Dave & Busters, and only a cocktail bar, but I want something really unique and affordable. (I do not want my friends to pay up to $ 50 U.S. dollars in the hand ... $ 30-40 per person is available, too).

I think Jersey Central and Northern regions are appropriate for working with sound localization. I have a party in New York City, almost annually, so I want something else.

So that all ideas that you may be very much appreciated! THANK YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Best of all, issues such as masks or third party 80, with issues where all the clothes, as it did in the 80s and was a winner for costumes and play 80, disco, etc., etc.

    It will sound like something new and something that attention and interest. Turn 30! enjoy, young and active. want to do something fun. Maybe you go to a concert until awesome and jump five pounds. There are many ideas that you can do. most things that are affordable. Searches the web, many sites give you tons of ideas.

    something creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have friends who work in large buildings of the company? Many of these friends have access to the premises of the "party" or if you're lucky, the ceiling. Try to live his friends apartment buildings

    .. Some of these sites require depoist, but anyone who wants to be strong to say, happy high!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be useful to a few points to mention this issue again in the field of travel and New Jersey. Perhaps some people may give some suggestions. Sorry, that everything you got for you.

    ReplyDelete