Friday, January 1, 2010

Diving And Snorkeling Equipment Has Any Paraplegics Scuba Dived Or Snorkeled?

Has any paraplegics scuba dived or snorkeled? - diving and snorkeling equipment

I was involved in a car accident a year ago, my best friend invited me to dive with him in Hawaii, and I really want. Do I need any special equipment or recommendations for diving? I also plan my PADI Open Water Diver few years, I have another certification and now I have a disability? I want to snorkel, it was done? I wonder who are not, and how can I trust more and lil not affected.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you can still diving and snorkeling. The business I work in Chicago, is associated with SAH (as linked above) are. My wife and my friends are teachers (HSA and PADI).

    As a paraplegic, you will probably have webbed gloves. I would try some time on his group of new ways to work some skills.

    You can also talk with the shop in Hawaii. Some people ignore the abilities of others. Give them a head and resolve any problems when you arrive.

    ReplyDelete