Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bath Mats Uk Why Has My Older Cat Decided To Start Peeing On My Bath Mats?

Why has my older cat decided to start peeing on my bath mats? - bath mats uk

My cat is 15 stations and has always been a cat, very clean, tidy. But last year in Berlin, decided my bathmat in a box very good second area .. Ugh!
Why do this? There are no complaints in his new life as a pet or anything. I even replaced the bath mats in both baths, and approximately 24 hours had "called" Two!
There is nothing I can do to stop it?

1 comment:

  1. Take your cat to the vet, why, because it could be a possible reason, such as a urinary tract infection or diabetes, even worse, but whatever you do, do not forget to clean the carpets very well and air dry them ( ) works wonders with my family. However, you must ensure your cat to the vet to make sure that it is now a case under the rug in the bathroom to pee.

    If diabetes or something else, be sure to follow what the vet recommended that you do for your cat. I hope it's not serious

    ReplyDelete